We’ve come across an exciting new solution for people searching for How to get rid of a cold sore fast and FOREVER!
A 12-year cold sore sufferer named Derek Shepton has recently completed his study on cold sores and written a tell-all report, called Cold Sore Free Forever.
According to Derek, his controversial report is scientifically proven and recommended by top doctors to permanently stop cold sores…FOREVER?
His report includes:
- A proven cure for your cold sore – in 3 days!
- The freedom to date again!
- Spend more time with family and friends!
- Get your self-confidence back!
- Your appearance back!
- Cure cold sores naturally from the comforts of your home!
- Stop your cold sores from coming back for good!
- To throw away all your cold sore creams, lotions and potions right in the garbage
- Eliminate cold sores without using immune killing antibiotics
- A 100% safe and effective treatment to cure your herpes problem once and for all.
- And…never worry about another cold sore flare-up again!
If you have cold sores, there is one important thing you need to know…
You are not alone…
Statistics show around 16 million Americans suffer from frequent cold sores.
Do you constantly suffer from the following:
- You’re scared to look at your reflection in the mirror after you feel a burning sensation when opening your mouth in the morning?
- You’re embarrassed when talking to others because you know everyone’s staring at the crusty, red spot in the corner of your mouth, as if you had the plague?
- You’re having increased anxiety because you know your next cold sore outbreak is coming any day now?
- The pain from your cold sore is so bad you can barely move your lips and none of the medication the doctor prescribed seems to help?
- You’re scared that the unknown chemicals you’ve been putting on your mouth to cure your cold sores may have done more harm than good, leaving the cold sores behind?
- You feel the peeling, dryness and itchiness caused by your herpes creams, lotions or potions are making your cold sores look even uglier?
- You notice people are afraid to get close to you and will never think about kissing you knowing you’re contagious?
- You’re so embarrassed by your cold sores that you wish they were somewhere else other than the most visible part of your body your face?
Be sure to check out Dereks’s guide to learn How To Get Rid of A Cold Sore Fast…And Forever! Then, come back here to post your comments about it. I’d love to hear your feedback on his report.
Best of Luck,
Cold sores are blisters that appear often on the lips and in or around the mouth. They are caused by a virus called HSV-1. Cold sores that appear in the genital areas are caused by a virus called HSV-2. They are too painful and prolonged in some cases and less painful and go off in a short time in some cases. They become painful when the blisters break and fluid comes out. They can spread from one person to another through saliva, kissing and by sharing of shaving brushes. They spread to other parts of the body if you touch the sore and touch the other parts of your body without washing your hands. They usually go off in two or three days, but if they are painful you can apply ointments topically or your doctor may prescribe you some medications.
The best option to cure cold sores is to treat them at home. Home remedies have no side effects but they give good relief. The most important thing about home remedies is that they save your precious time and money. You don’t have to waste time sitting for hours in the hospital. They are very easy and will not lighten your pockets.
Here are a few home remedies to cure cold sores. You should start with home remedies from the initial stage itself. The easiest and the most effective treatment is to apply an ice cube over the sore for ten minutes. This can be repeated many times. Garlic is a good healer for cold sores. Cut a piece of garlic and rub it over the cold sores. It does no harm to your skin, but will prevent the sores from spreading. So you can repeat this as many as times as possible. The more times you repeat, the quicker will be the relief. Garlic is the best to fight against all types of viruses and garlic does increase your immunity. So you can also crush a garlic and mix it in a cup of warm water and drink it.
Dip cotton in hydrogen per oxide and rub it over the sores gently. Hydrogen per oxide and lime help the sore to dry. You can also apply warm tea bags on the blisters. They are not only soothing on your skin, but also give you quick relief. Apply petroleum jelly on the sores and keep them covered. Rubbing of a raw onion or peppermint oil or cold milk has also been proved to be effective. Rubbing of raw onion can cause a burning sensation and avoid this if your blisters are very painful.
Apart from all the above you should wash your mouth as often as possible. Mouth wash should be done using warm water mixed with baking soda for better results. Baking soda creates an alkaline environment in which the virus finds it difficult to survive and multiply. Eat a healthy diet like fresh fruits, vegetables and fish. Avoid eating chocolates, peanuts and grains. Never touch or pinch the sores. Once you are free from cold sores never make the mistake of using the same toothbrush.
Cold sores are not only painful, but also embarrassing. Put an end to them at the start and get cured soon.
Cold sores are triggered by the herpes simplex virus and therefore are generally sent by direct dental or genital contact where offered sores can be found. It’s an very common virus that almost all the populace is going to be uncovered to at some point, though many people don’t show any signs or signs and symptoms, like the usual cold sores round the lips.
Cold sores are named simply because they generally occur throughout occasions of physical stress, for example if you have a chilly. For many women they occur monthly, round the menstrual period. However, cold sores appear to possess a mind that belongs to them and may bust out anytime. They’re most contagious once the sores are fresh – before the blemish has begun. If you think one developing, avoid kissing along with other close contact. Herpes may also be sent throughout birth with life-threatening effects for that child.
Clearly, this really is no laughing matter for expectant or potential expectant moms.The typical time-frame for healing cold sores is one or two days. Despite the fact that herpes stays in your body for existence, you will find ways to be certain herpes remains dormant and also to eliminate recurring breakouts. You are able to eliminate cold sores securely and permanently with no drugs.
How to avoid cold sores:
1. Avoid close connection with those who have cold sores! It goes beyond kissing those who have cold sores. If somebody who has cold sores touches their lip after which handles something you handle, there’s an opportunity for you’re going to get cold sores should you touch the face.
2. Avoid contact with extreme temps. Harsh winds and intense sunlight may cause cold sore breakouts.
3. Use lipsticks with sun block This tip falls good previous one. Lipsticks that consists of sun block can help safeguard against outbreaks.
If you have cold sores, you’ve got a couple of viable options to scale back on time to recover and lower breakouts. Adopt these measures to eliminate cold sores:
1. Drink plenty of liquids Plenty of water and juice can help lessen the time that it takes for cold sores to recede. Backlinks
2. Use teabags You are able to put teabags in your cold sore area. There’s a chemical in tea bags that act from the virus and avoid any more inflammation.
3. Use Witch Hazel – Witch Hazel is definitely an plant that develops naturally in The United States, Japan, and China. An extract of witch hazel can be used for a number of medicinal reasons, including preventing the results of cold sores. You are able to likely think it is at the local nutrition store.
4. Use Salt – Small quantities of salt put on the affected region can help eliminate cold sores within days.
5. Use natural aloe-vera – Natural aloe-vera is an extremely effective fix for many skin conditions. It can help the lessen the discomfort and irritation of cold sores.
These 5 approaches should show how to get rid of a cold sore within days for most of us.